Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: hi eleanor rigby

  1. #1
    riot!
    Guest riot!'s Avatar

    Post

    me saw you posten around hoastboards
    and decided to stalk you a bit.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Eleanor Rigby's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hello!
    How are you? smile
    And what would you like to talk about???
    I have a thread about me, if you would like to take a look....
    Eleanor Rigby
    Where are you from?

    ------------------
    *is living in a dead dream*

  3. #3
    riot!
    Guest riot!'s Avatar

    Post

    Actually, I am on my way to bed, its after
    4 am !!! I am from MI, and I dunno.. I
    posted cos me thought your board was kinda
    kool looken. I tried a zillion times to
    post a moving fuck you thingie, in your FUCK thread...but the lil 'marquee' thing wouldn't
    work. did you disable something ?

    anyway, i am too lazy to link it at the moment, but my board is BuzzCore, in the stupid hardocre section.

    And err ahhh I'll chat ya up laterrrrrr.
    Sweet Dreams.

    ps: Eleanor Rigby is a kickass song.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hiya! riot...s*
    Eleanor usualy pudders around the Beatles Board...
    And sorry about the marquee thing i turned the HTML off... i guess it takes up alot of band width for hostboards..
    Soon's i get a chance i'll go visit your board for sure...
    Sounds interesting smile
    Thank you for visiting....s*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Eleanor Rigby's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    ooh!My!
    I'm flattered you like my Song smile
    Soon as I get some sleep, I'll visit your board as well.
    Here is a link to the board I "putter around on"? hmmmmmmmm!
    HELP!-a BEATLES forum

    ------------------
    *is living in a dead dream*

  6. #6
    riot!
    Guest riot!'s Avatar

    Post

    damn, i am addicted to this purple board !
    and i don't even like purple !!!!
    I wish I could link you to mine....
    I need to make it pretiter, its pretty
    new !!!

  7. #7
    riot!
    Guest riot!'s Avatar

    Post

    BuzzCore!

    Its BuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCore !

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited October 17, 2000).]

  8. #8
    riot!
    Guest riot!'s Avatar

    Post

    WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH
    MEL RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *waves* Hey Riot!!!!!!



    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    ~((RESONANCE2000))~

    The Sonic Lounge

  10. #10
    riot!
    Guest riot!'s Avatar

    Post

    ~((resonance))~

    Hello there !

    This si my favourite board to visit.
    I am addicted to the colours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •